This site does not automatically collect any information, other than that which is contained in cookie files.
Cookies are packets of data, especially text files, which are stored on the Site User’s device, and intended for use with the pages of the site. Cookies usually include the name of the originating website, the period for which they will be stored on the device, and a unique number.
Cookies are placed on the End User’s device and accessed by the site operator: MEGAPOLISSpółka z o.o. with registered offices at ul. Rzemieślnicza 26, 30-403 Kraków.
Cookies are used to:
- adapt the site contents to the User’s preferences, and to optimise the site; specifically, cookies allow the User’s Device to be recognised, and the appropriate content to be displayed, adapted to the needs of the User
- compile statistics, which help understand how Users use the site, allowing us to improve structure and content
- maintain the User’s session (after logging in), meaning that the User does not need to a login and password for every subpage of the site
Two basic types of cookies are used on this site: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on the End User’s device until the user logs out, leaves the site, or closes the browser. Persistent cookies are stored on the End User’s device for the time indicated in the cookie’s parameters, or until they are removed by the User.
The following types of cookies are used on this site:
- essential cookies, which enable the use of the services available on the site, for authorisation cookies which allow the User to access services requiring authorisation
- security cookies, for example those used to identify abuses in authorisation systems on site
- performance cookies, , which collect information about the way the site is used
- functional cookies, which remember the settings and interface personalisation selected by the User, for example regarding language or region, font size, page appearance, etc.
- advertising cookies, which supply the User with ad content adapted to the User’s
In many cases, the software used for web browsing by default allows the storage of cookies on the User’s device. Site Users may change these settings at any time. In particular, settings can be changed to block automatic cookie service in the browser settings, or to inform the
User each time that a site wishes to set a cookie. Detailed information on possibilities to modify cookie settings can be found in the browser settings.
The Site Operator informs users that limiting the access of cookies may negatively affect certain functionalities of the site.
Cookies placed on the User’s device may also be used by advertisers and partners working together with the site operator.
More information on cookies can be found in the “Help” section of the browser’s menu.